Date: Friday, February 17, 2017
District: 05 – Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties
Contact: Grant Leonard (TAMC)
Phone: (831) 775-4402
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAMC CONE ZONE REPORT
ROAD AND LANE CLOSURES SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 19 – FEBRUARY 25
MONTEREY COUNTY – Here are the major scheduled road and lane closures for Monterey County from Sunday, February 19 through Saturday, February 25, 2017 – newest information is in red. Please keep in mind that construction work is weather-dependent.
Highway 1 Storm Repair Along the Big Sur Coast
Due to multiple active slides, State Route 1 is now closed between Ragged Pt. (SLO 72.87) and Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge (PM 45.5).
Holman Highway 68 Roundabout: February 21 – February 24
- Daytime work continues off of the roadway.
- No nighttime is currently scheduled.
- Sign up to receive text message alerts for the Holman highway 68 Roundabout by texting 68roundabout to 888777.
Highway 68 – Salinas River Bridge: February 21 – February 24
- Daytime bridge work along Highway 68 between Spreckels Boulevard and Reservation Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Highway 101/John Street – Salinas: February 19 – February 22
- Daytime fence work along northbound Highway 101 at the John Street exit from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Highway 101 – Greenfield to Gonzales: February 22 – February 24
- Daytime median barrier work, paving, drainage, and bridge work between Teague Avenue and Alta Street/Old Stage Road.
- Work will result in intermittent lane and ramp closures in both directions.
- Motorists can expect delays of approximately 20 minutes.
Highway 101 – Prunedale: February 23
- Daytime slide repair along Highway 101 between Ralph Lane and Reese Circle from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
City of Marina – Del Monte Blvd. & Beach Road Improvement Project
- There will be no Del Monte Blvd. access from Beach Road.
- North-South traffic on Del Monte Blvd. will be reduced to a one lane road.
- Temporary traffic signals will coordinate the direction of traffic.
- Please note all signs in the construction area.
- The enforced Construction Zone Speed Limit will remain at 25 mph.