Date: Friday, March 31, 2017
District: 05 – Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties
Contact: Grant Leonard (TAMC)
Phone: (831) 775-4402
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAMC CONE ZONE REPORT
ROAD AND LANE CLOSURES SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 2 – APRIL 8
MONTEREY COUNTY – Here are the major scheduled road and lane closures for Monterey County from Sunday, April 2 through Saturday, April 8 – newest information is in red. Please keep in mind that construction work is weather-dependent.
Highway 1 Storm Repair Along the Big Sur Coast
Due to multiple active slides, State Route 1 is now closed between Ragged Pt. (SLO 72.87) and just north of Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge.
Holman Highway 68 Roundabout: April 2 – April 7
- Daytime roadwork will be behind the concrete barriers.
- There will be multiple nights of work next week. More information at: http://www.tamcmonterey.org/programs/highway-projects/highway-68-roundabout/
- Sign up to receive text message alerts for the Holman highway 68 Roundabout by texting 68roundabout to 888777.
Highway 68 – Salinas River Bridge: April 3 – April 7
- Daytime bridge and ramp work along Highway 68 between Spreckels Boulevard and Reservation Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Highway 101 – Greenfield to Gonzales: April 3 – April 7
- Daytime and nighttime drainage and striping work between Espinosa Road and Old Stage Road.
Highway 218 – Seaside: April 3 – April 7
- Nighttime utility work along Highway 218/Canyon Del Rey between Fremont Boulevard and Charles Avenue from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
City of Marina – Del Monte Blvd. & Beach Road Improvement Project
- There will be no Del Monte Blvd. access from Beach Road.
- North-South traffic on Del Monte Blvd. will be reduced to a one lane road.
- Temporary traffic signals will coordinate the direction of traffic.
- Please note all signs in the construction area.
- The enforced Construction Zone Speed Limit will remain at 25 mph.