Date: Friday, March 17, 2017
District: 05 – Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties
Contact: Grant Leonard (TAMC)
Phone: (831) 775-4402
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAMC CONE ZONE REPORT
ROAD AND LANE CLOSURES SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 19 – MARCH 25
MONTEREY COUNTY – Here are the major scheduled road and lane closures for Monterey County from Sunday, March 19 through Saturday, March 25, 2017 – newest information is in red. Please keep in mind that construction work is weather-dependent.
Highway 1 Storm Repair Along the Big Sur Coast
Due to multiple active slides, State Route 1 is now closed between Ragged Pt. (SLO 72.87) and just north of Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge.
Highway 1 – Garrapata: March 21 – March 23
- Daytime bridge work along northbound Highway 1 at Garrapata Creek Bridge from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Holman Highway 68 Roundabout: March 20 – March 24
- Daytime will be off the road way, behind the concrete barriers.
- No night work is planned for next week.
- Sign up to receive text message alerts for the Holman highway 68 Roundabout by texting 68roundabout to 888777.
Highway 68 – Salinas River Bridge: March 20 – March 24
- Daytime bridge and ramp work along Highway 68 between Spreckels Boulevard and Reservation Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Highway 101 – Dunbarton Road: March 21 – March 23
- Daytime tree removal along Highway 101 at Dunbarton Road from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
City of Marina – Del Monte Blvd. & Beach Road Improvement Project
- There will be no Del Monte Blvd. access from Beach Road.
- North-South traffic on Del Monte Blvd. will be reduced to a one lane road.
- Temporary traffic signals will coordinate the direction of traffic.
- Please note all signs in the construction area.
- The enforced Construction Zone Speed Limit will remain at 25 mph.