Date: Friday, October 27, 2017
District: 05 – Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Monterey, San Benito and Santa Cruz Counties
Contact: Grant Leonard (TAMC)
Phone: (831) 775-4402
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
TAMC CONE ZONE REPORT
ROAD AND LANE CLOSURES SCHEDULED FOR OCT. 30 – NOV. 4
MONTEREY COUNTY – Here are the major scheduled road and lane closures for Monterey County from Sunday, October 29 through Saturday, November 4 – newest information is in red. Please keep in mind that construction work is weather-dependent.
Highway 1 Storm Repair Along the Big Sur Coast
Due to past slides, State Route 1 is now closed at the Ranger Station North Ragged Point Inn and at Mud Creek.
Highway 1 – Big Sur Coast: October 30 – November 3
Daytime and nighttime roadwork at multiple locations along Highway 1 along the Big Sur Coast. The locations are:
- Just north of Cows Cliffs: electrical work between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Lime Creek Bridge: nighttime bridge work between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Hot Springs Creek Bridge: daytime bridge work between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge: daytime bridge work between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Andrew Molera Park Entrance; daytime paving between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Highway 68 – Pacific Grove: October 31 – November 1
- Daytime striping along Highway 68 at Piedmont Avenue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Daytime striping along Highway 68 at David Avenue from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Highway 68: Salinas: November 1 – November 3
Daytime crack and seal work along Highway 68 between Blanco Road and Reservation Road from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Highway 101 – Greenfield: October 30 – November 3
Daytime shoulder work along Highway 101 from Oak Avenue to Harden Farms Road in Greenfield from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Highway 101 – Prunedale: October 30 – November 3
Daytime crack and seal work along northbound on Highway 101 will result in lane closures between San Miguel Canyon Road and Messick Road from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.