TAMC invites the submission of proposals by qualified consultants to provide online multimodal trip matching and travel demand management software services to address commuter, school and visitor traffic in Monterey County.
A soft launch of the TAMC traveler information and travel demand management program with key employers is targeted for fall 2017 with a full launch of the program in spring 2018.
To encourage participation in the program, TAMC will invest in a comprehensive and user-friendly travel demand management software platform and mobile app for use in Monterey County. The software is intended to integrate or support all elements of the program including:
- Traveler information website (511monterey.org) – dynamic road conditions map, travel resources, link to Mobility Management platform, roadway construction info, Safe Routes to School resources
- Mobility Management Software & App – multimodal trip matching, trip planning, trip logging, vanpool management, incentives management, emergency ride home management, event parking, bike parking, EV charging locations, surveys, data reports
- Emergency Ride Home Program
- Incentives & rewards
- Commuter Challenge and Bike Month campaigns
- Community outreach – employers, schools, government, universities and visitor-serving industry
- Travel Demand Management policy information and resources
Download: Travel Demand Management Software RFP
Download: Response to Questions
Proposals are due in the office of the Executive Director of the Transportation Agency for Monterey County, 55 B Plaza Circle, Salinas, CA 93901-2901 by 12:00 noon on PST on Thursday, July 27, 2017.
For further information contact Ariana Green, Associate Transportation Planner at 831-775-4403 or via email: email@example.com