MONTEREY COUNTY – A recording of the Transportation Agency for Monterey County’s first session of a free 4-part Telework Webinar Series for Employers, Managers and Employees is now available on-line. The session, “Remote Management: Getting the most from your employees during the pandemic and beyond” was held on Thursday, May 7, 2020.
The focus of the one-hour session was:
- Answering the question: How do I know employees are working?
- Best practice tips for leading a remote team
- Managing by Results
The Transportation Agency is currently accepting reservations for the second seminar which will be held this Thursday.
Thur. May 14, 2020 1:00 PM PT
Webinar #2 – Telework Best Practices for the New Normal.
- Overcoming distractions when teleworking
- Key strategies to improve efficiency
- Managing time effectively
The free webinar series is part of the Transportation Agency’s Go831 smart commute program.