This webinar series is for you if:
- You help support and shape telework policies at your workplace.
- You want to learn how to manage remote workers more effectively.
- You want to learn better telework practices that help improve productivity and wellbeing during the COVID-19 shelter at home orders.
- You want to learn how your company’s current COVID-19 telework practices can translate to longer term telecommuting programs that will support your company’s bottom line.
The sessions are:
Thur. May 7, 2020 1:00 PM PT
Webinar #1 – Register Here: Remote Management: Getting the most from your employees during the pandemic and beyond.
- Answering the question: How do I know employees are working?
- Best practice tips for leading a remote team
- Managing by Results
Thur. May 14, 2020 1:00 PM PT
Webinar #2 – Register Here: Telework Best Practices for the New Normal.
- Overcoming distractions when teleworking
- Key strategies to improve efficiency
- Managing time effectively
Thur. May 21, 2020 1:00 PM PT
Webinar #3 – Register Here: What’s Next? Incorporating Telework into your Business Strategy.
- How to integrate telework in the future
- Setting up a telework program the right way
- Understanding the impact of telework beyond 2020
Thur. May 28, 2020 1:00 PM PT
Webinar #4 – Register Here: Real conversation with real Teleworkers and Employers.
- How are teleworkers and Employers coping during the pandemic
- Hear best practice suggestions
- Get your questions answered from our panel
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.